OPEN DURING COVID-19 LOCKDOWN
HAIR EXTENSIONS MELBOURNE
Welcome to the home of Melbourne Human Hair Extensions.
We are excited that you found us when you were searching for Hair Extensions!
We are Melbourne’s Weft Hair Extensions Specialists and we spend “all day, every day” transforming women (of all ages).
We understand that long, luscious hair can completely change the way you look and more importantly, feel.
Let us help you get Insta ready for your next party, social event, festival, work function, big night out or date!
WHY CHOOSE US?
Why choose Melbourne Human Hair Extensions?
There are so many reasons. How about we share a few?
- We apply the highest quality Remy Human Hair. We believe it is as good, if not better than the Hair Extensions applied to your favourite stars or Instagram babes.
- We are one of the few salons that import our own hair! This means we 100% stand by our quality and will guarantee it for 18 months (provided you follow a few simple Aftercare instructions)
- We have been Hair Extensions Specialists for over 15 years. As you can imagine, that means we have applied Hair Extensions on thousands of girls and women!
- As well as applying Weft Hair Extensions we have a range of Halos, Clips Ins and Ponytail Extensions. You want it, we’ve got it!
- We distribute our hair to salons across Melbourne and throughout Australia. Yes, they trust us that much!
- We educate and train salons in the application of Weft Hair Extensions. There is not much we do not know about Hair Extensions!
melbourne • since 2007
Ready to impress
My name is Travis George and I am the proud owner of Melbourne Human Hair Extensions. I understand that choosing a Hair Extensions Specialist is a big decision. You are about to make a significant investment in your hair and you want to be certain that you are selecting an honest and reputable Hair Extensions service provider.
Winter Special (Valid to Aug 31st)
Full Head Extensions – $699 (dark hair) / $749 (light hair)
Half Head Extensions – $399 (dark hair) / $425 (light hair)
Clips Ins, Ponytails and Halos – $350 (dark hair) / $365 (light hair)
Subscribe to the right and when you phone or message us
to book mention your email address.
PHOTOS FROM OUR ‘BEFORE & AFTER’ PHOTO SHOOT
PHOTOS SENT IN BY OUR CLIENTS
There is no doubt that Weft Hair Extensions are the best Hair Extensions technique on the market today. There is however more than one way to apply for the Weft Extensions. Let us run you through a few.
Microbead Weft Hair Extensions ( Our unique system )
As a large proportion of women tend to have hair which is finer, less coarse in texture and straighter, we prefer the Microbead Weft Hair Extensions Technique for our Melbourne Human Hair Extensions clientele.
There is a huge list of advantages associated with Microbead Weft Hair Extensions.
One of the positives associate with Microbead Weft Extensions is the ‘tiny’ (3mm) silicon coated beads that are used to fasten the natural hair to the weft. The silicon protects the natural hair and because the beads are so small, they sit totally flat on the scalp.
Most of our clients comment on how extremely light the wefts feel and many suggest that they often “forget they are wearing extensions”. Oh and did we mention? Our clients report experiencing no discomfort.
When deciding on what Weft application technique best suits your natural hair type please consider the table below.
Also, read through our site for more information (and videos) on the Weft Hair Extensions technique and please phone us anytime on 0439349946 with questions or to arrange a consultation at our Melbourne CBD Salon (by appointment).
Traditional Sewn in Weave
The traditional Flat Track Weave system was and still remains very popular. This system was designed for people with naturally thick hair, curly or coarser textured hair.
How does it work?
The stylist creates a track (plait) and then physically sew a weft onto the track.
Yes, there are some definite advantages of this technique for people with suitable hair but one of the disadvantages of this technique is that they feel bulky and heavy on the scalp. They are also often visible.
For clients without the required hair type, we often receive reports of there being a certain amount of discomfort, particularly after they are first applied.
Do you offer payment plans?
Do you offer FREE consultations?
Can I get Hair Extensions applies on the same day as my consultation?
Can you colour my hair before I have my Hair Extensions applies?
Can I mix and match Hair Extension colours?
Can I turn my Wefts into Clip-ins, Halo or Ponytails?
Are Weft Hair Extensions good for fine hair?
You have spent time researching. Exploring countless Hair Extensions sites, reading blogs, phoning Hair Extensions salons and talking to people you know.
You have no doubt been exposed to a range of opinions and varying expert advice. Understandably, every Hair Extensions salon or business will provide you with a list of advantages which are specific to their preferred Hair Extensions method and products.
Allow me to introduce myself before explaining my views on Hair Extensions.
My name is Travis George. I have 30 years of hairdressing experience and have spent the last half of my career specialising in Hair Extensions. I consider myself a self-confessed Hair Extension devotee and expert.
I have had 3 Hair Salons (Sydney and Melbourne), I have my own Hair Extensions business, I supply Hair Extensions to salons throughout Australia and I am a Hair Extensions trainer. I think this puts me in a pretty good position to share with you some valuable Hair Extensions advice.
I came from a family of 5 and one of my Mum’s worst nightmares was getting chewing gum, tape or anything sticky out of our hair. We were hysterical and it either took her countless hours or worst still, she had to resort to using scissors to cut out the stick mess. Year later, I totally understand why sticky things in a child’s hair was my Mum’s worst night. That is why I avoid Tape Hair Extensions at all costs. Here are some other facts which back up my position to avoid offering Tape Hair Extensions in my salons.
- Tape Hair Extensions were designed for short term useg for photo shoots. They were not designed to stay in the hair for up to the 6 weeks (much like other Hair Extensions techniques).
- Tape Hair Extensions are not simple to reapply. Whilst Tape Extensions are simple to apply during the first application, this is not the case when it is time to have them reapplied.
Have your ever phone a salon looking make an appointment to have your Tape Hair Extensions re-applied only to hear the salon is booked out for an extended period? I often receive calls such as this from customers and unfortunately, I have to decline removing and reapplying their tapes as this is a very difficult task, which involves:
- Apply oil to separate the sandwich.
- Wash the natural hair to remove excess glue.
- Blowdry the natural hair.
- Remove excess glue from each Tape Extension.
- Apply fresh tape to the top of the Hair Extensions.
- Re-apply the Tape Extensions in the exact same position on the scalp.
- Tape Hair Extensions are highly visible. Whilst tapes are great because they sit flat and comfortably on the scalp, the are also regularly highly visible. With the average size of a tape piece being 1 inch and salons often not knowing how to skilfully place them, they are often visible to others, particularly if a client flicks their hair, or pulls their hair up, or has an oily scalp or worst yet, is exposed to a gush of wind.
- Tape Hair Extensions require considerable daily maintenance and much effort to keep them in good condition and looking great. Due to the chemical composition of the glue, there are some strict guidelines to adhere to:
- It is essential to use Sulphate free Shampoo and Conditioner.
- The client must wait 48 post the application before they can shampoo.
- Conditioner must be kept away from the roots or there is a risk of the tapes slipping down the hair shaft.
- Due to the use of glue, clients must avoid using a hot Hairdryer on the root area.
- Tape Hair Extensions regularly fall away from the scalp. Due to the fact that tapes are attached with glue, they quite often slip away from the scalp. Contributing factors are the heat from your Hairdryer, the heat caused by the sun, showers which are too hot, etc.
- Damaging to Natural hair. Regardless of how well you look after your Tape Hair Extensions when it comes to removing the tapes, there will always be a certain amount of damage inflicted. Any fine or damaged/weak hair will get stuck to the tapes and break off, no matter the skill or strength of glue remover.
For those who have tried Tape Hair Extensions before and are not certain (or are totally sure) that it is not the ideal technique for them or for those who are wanting to try Hair Extensions for the first time, we recommend considering the Microbead Weft Hair Extensions as applied by Melbourne Human Hair Extensions.
Read through our site for more information (and videos) on the technique and please phone us anytime on 0439349946 with questions or to arrange a consultation at our Melbourne CBD Salon (by appointment).
melbourne • since 2007
Love is in the hair
WELCOME TO THE HOME OF THE BEST HAIR EXTENSIONS IN MELBOURNE. WE ARE THE WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS SPECIALISTS.
Are you looking for the best place to get hair extensions in Melbourne?
We are so please that you found us.
If you want to have Hair Extensions applied
or you are looking to buy custom-made hair extensions,
we are Melbourne’s premiere Human Hair Extensions specialists.
We apply and supply a range of Human Hair Extensions, including the following:
• Permanent Hair Extensions
• Clip-in Hair Extensions
• Ponytail Extensions
• Halo Hair Extensions
NOTHING COMES CLOSE TO WEFT HAIR EXTENSIONS. WANT TO KNOW WHY?
We can “hand on our heart” tell you that we have researched and tested every Hair Extension technique on the market and Weft Hair Extensions are without a doubt superior to all.
Have you got a few more seconds?
Let us run you through some of the benefits….
- Wefts are super quick to apply, taking under 90mins for a Full Head and 60mins for a Half Head.
- Wefts are incredibly quick and simple to remove, taking less than 5 minutes.
- Wefts are securely fastened with tiny silicon microbeads and without any glue, heat, weaving, chemicals or solutions.
- Wefts are not visible to the naked eye when the natural hair moves, unlike tapes which can often be seen.
- Wefts are lightweight, not bulky and lie flat against the scalp.
- Wefts do not cause damage to the natural hair.
- Wefts can be styled just like natural hair and heat can be applied against the scalp.
- Wefts do not pull out fine hair.
It is for this reason that wefts are the preferred Hair Extensions in Europe and are having a serious impact in Melbourne and throughout Australia!
If you are ready to take the plunge and transform your look, phone us today on 0439 349 946 to book an appointment or to arrange your free consultation (either via phone or in person).
ORDER A CUSTOM-MADE HALO HAIR EXTENSION
Wanting a custom-made Halo Hair Extension of the highest quality 100% Remy Human Hair? Click to find out more.
ORDER A PRE-MADE HALO FROM OUR ONLINE SHOP
Need a pre-made Halo Hair Extension today? Click here to find out more.
Wedding Hair Extension Service
Brides spend countless days visiting fabulous wedding boutiques throughout Melbourne looking for that perfect dress. 👗
By the time the dress, shoes 👠 and jewellery 💍 has been purchased and the venue has been booked, the bride has very little time left to explore the vast range of hair options available for their special day. 💁🏻♀️
Luckily ☘️, we have taken the guess work out of Bridal Hair Extensions. We have years of experience and have engaged in countless hours of research 📖.
Our Hair Extensions Specialists can run you through the options to either by phone 📞 or at our Melbourne CBD Salon 💇♀️
You can choose from Wefts ❤️, Clips Ins 💜, Ponytail 💛 and Halo Hair Extensions 💖. We provide all, using only 100% Remy Human Hair. Yes, that’s right, no synthetic hair. Your Wedding Day is too important for synthetic hair.
During your Bridal Hair Consultation we will discuss the Bridal Hair look you are trying to achieve. Do you want to wear it up? 👱🏽♀️ Down? 👩 Straight? 👩🏻 Curly? 👩 Yes, the choices are endless!
We will then have a chat 🙍🏼♀️🙎♂️to you about the permanency of the Hair Extensions. Do you want to unclip them the second the day is over? Would you like a simple Hair Extensions piece that you can slip on the day after your wedding? Are you going on a beach honeymoon 🏖 and want to be sure that the Hair Extensions you have applied are going to last through the days in the sun ☀️, sand 🏝 and water 🌊?
So many things to think about, yes? 🧐
Let us guide you through the Bridal Hair Extensions selection process 💞.
Then, once you feel fully confident about your selection we can chat about hair colour matching, timing and booking in a return visit to our Melbourne CBD salon to take one final look at the Hair Extensions before your big day.
Sound good? 👌🏻👌🏻👌🏻
We hope so.
Give us a call ☎️☎️☎️ on 0439 349 946 to discuss in more detail.
FULL HEAD HAIR EXTENSIONS (20 inches / 110 grams)$899
HALF HEAD HAIR EXTENSIONS (20 inches / 55 grams)$499
CLIP IN HAIR EXTENSIONS (20 inches / 110 – 150 grams)$365
HALO HAIR EXTENSION (20 inches / 110 grams)$350
PONYTAIL HAIR EXTENSIONS (20 inches / 110 grams)$365
TRANSFORM YOUR HAIR EXTENSIONS INTO CLIP INS, HALO, PONYTAIL$150
RE-APPLICATION FULL HEAD
Includes Re-application, Trim Split Ends, Keratin treatment infusion.
5 – 6
5 – 6 WEEKS
6 – 8
6 – 8 WEEKS
8 – 10
8 – 10 WEEKS
RE-APPLICATION HALF HEAD
Includes Re-application, Trim Split Ends, Keratin treatment infusion.
5 – 6
5 – 6 WEEKS
6 – 8
6 – 8 WEEKS
8 – 10
8 – 10 WEEKS
9am - 9am
9am - 9am
9am - 9am
9am - 9pm
9am - 9pm
9am - 9pm
Congratulations on arriving at this page.
Why Choose a Hair Extensions Specialists?
I’m sure by now you have spent hours upon hours researching which Hair Extensions System is the best for you. This includes searching the Internet, discussing options with girlfriends or even consulting your hairdresser. Not only are you about to invest a substantial amount of your hard-earned money on your hair but you are also soon to purchase a product that requires time and effort to maintain. This means it is imperative that you make an educated decision.
What Can You Expect of Melbourne Human Hair Extensions?
When you choose our Melbourne Human Hair Extension Weft / Micro bead application system you can be ensured of no damage to your natural hair. This is due to our silicon coated micro beads. The silicon coated inside the bead ensure there is no metal on metal rubbing on the hair once the bead is closed. See our video.
A full head of Weft Hair Extensions are simple and quick to apply (in less than one hour) They are removed in minutes.
As they are so lightweight, we assure you that you will forget that you are actually wearing Hair Extensions!
My name is Travis George and I am the proud owner of Melbourne Human Hair Extensions.
I understand that choosing a Hair Extensions Specialist is a big decision. You are about to make a significant investment in your hair and you want to be certain that you are selecting an honest and reputable Hair Extensions service provider.
Don’t Miss Out
LET YOUR HAIR SHINE WITH SPECIAL OFFERS AND DEALS! SUBSCRIBE!
I had Hair Extensions applied 2 months ago at Melbourne Human Hair Extensions and I could not be happier with the quality of hair. This is the first time I have had Weft Hair Extensions and I will never go back. Absolute value for money. Thank you.
I was skeptical at first to have hair extensions. Did my google search, Then I met Travis. Im so happy with my hair, I can't wait two years to grow my hair. I love the blending as well. Thank you so much Travis for making me gain confidence, thanks for the tips on how to take care of my natural hair as well. See you soon again.
Travis is a brilliant stylist , love my hair extensions.
Very happy with my new long hair. Excellent colour match! Travis is talented and fun to chat with. Winning
I went to Melbourne Hair Extensions after having a bad experience from another salon and Travis was absolutely amazing and sorted out every problem I had and expertly explained the situation and how to avoid such hair crisis’ in the future. He was so lovely and accommodating with a wealth of knowledge and I highly recommend him to anyone who is interested in having beautiful, healthy hair. The best in Melbourne.
By far the best quality hair I’ve ever had. Still so easy to manage after 3mths plus the service was first rate from Travis. Wouldn’t go anywhere else again for extensions (and I’ve tried loads).
So happy with my Hair Extensions. I was nervous about taking the plunge and getting permanent extensions but I am so happy that I did. After researching several Hair Extensions salons I went with Melbourne Human Hair Extensions and I am so happy that I did. They were helpful, professional and applied the most amazing quality hair. Travis, thanks for your guidance and your high quality workmanship. See you back in the salon soon.
This is absolutely the best salon to take care of your hair. Thank to you Travis for your promptly advices and to give me the look that I want
Thanks so much, Travis. The hair is amazing, your technique is amazing and your salon space is too. Beautiful hair, natural blend, perfect colouring (I’m a blonde too) and a great person to be around. Can’t wait to return. ☺️
I absolutely love my extensions thank use so much for returning my confidence by giving me the most beautiful head hair
I'm so glad I went to Travis to get my hair extensions. They look and feel amazing! The colour combination matched my hair perfectly. Also a very reasonable price for great quality hair. Thanks Travis.
Feel free to phone us (details below) or submit a question via email (travis (at) melbournehumanhairextensions.com.au) or by filling out the form to the right.